- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 2-3" pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, washed and cut in 2-3" pieces
- 1 cup of snow peas or sugar snap peas with ends trimmed and string removed
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped to 1-inch lengths
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds or roughly chopped roasted peanuts for garnish.
- Put olive oil in a cast iron skillet or wok over high heat and let sizzle for a few minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add asparagus, peas and scallions and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked trough and lightly charred. Peas and asparagus should be bright green and crisp but tender.
- Add garlic, ginger and sesame oil mix well and cook for 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
Transfer to serving plate and sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sesame seeds or chopped peanuts